Please use the following to update your contact details with GALLERY M.
Address Update Only:
- Over 35 YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY
- November 1996
GALLERY M Opens
- August 1998
Over 3,000 guests attend Nechita show
- July 2000
More than 16 gallery shows, of which gallery received "Best of Denver 2000" award for Jazz Photographer Ted Williams
- GALLERY M official 2002 Winter Olympics gallery for Clemens Briels in Front Range
- March 2003: GALLERY M welcomes its 1000th collector to the GALLERY M art network
- October 2005: Peter Max introduces over 80 original works at GALLERY M.
- October 2007: Howard Schatz selects GALLERY M for H2O world release.
- November 2009: Host of the Stan Brakhage Vision Award Reception with Denver Intl. Film Festival
- June 2016: Exhibited in over 15 internationally recognized fairs, including Art Aspen, Art Hamptons and Art Southampton